Monday 22 March 2010

I need you to believe me.

If you know me then you already know all the things that I am afraid of: like, working too hard in this hospital for so long that I can't get out; or, waking up alone when I am old. but my feet do not pretend to fit the shoes that I am walking in so I will just put one stumbling foot in front of the next and try my best. If you know me then you have probably been made to see all my fuck-ups and flaws and the things that I have done wrong. but my feet do not pretend to fit the shoes I am walking in so I will just put one stumbling foot in front of the next and try my best. If you know me, well then hopefully the end of the rope seems to slowly roll farther away. but my feet do not pretend to fit the shoes that I am walking in so I will just put one stumbling foot in front of the next and try my best. If you know me. If you know everything. Well, then, thank you for everything. If you still know me.

No comments: