Sunday 23 August 2009

Mystery and wonder, messy hearts made of thunder.

Sorrow seems shallow or at least the sorrow I claime as my own, so I look up from the pavement temporarily from time to time. It is truespeak to say it may be hard to love a man like me in a time signature where a good human is hard to find.
..and so, I made my mistakes at slow speed and now I flow with precision and a graceful eloquence at perfect speed. Even when I drink like a sink and thumb my conscience, and any amount of conscious awareness down the drain, after too much whiskey, maybe too much wine I maintain my composure.
Looking up from the pavement last night I found a remedy. A medicine for melancholy can be found in the light in my darling friend's eyes.
Mystery and wonder, messy hearts crack louder than thunder. As another day breaks, hearts will break and organs may fail to operate. Tonight I love a stranger, tomorrow I probably wont know any different either.

1 comment:

Jamie Lobb said...

This is real nice dave, this yours?