Tuesday 28 July 2009

Ever since I was a kid I've been a brooding basket case.

Hey, do you remember that time when you said that you loved me and you meant it. You said that you had found those words hiding way down at the bottom of your heart where you didn't expect to find anything.
Hey, do you remember that time when you said that you loved me and didn't mean it. When you learnt to tell the two similar tales apart and recognise their entirely dissimilar but intricate connotations and meaning.
Hey do you remember that time that you had said that you didn't love me anymore and you could no longer find the feeling even way down the bottom of your heart where you had expected to find your heart strings.
Were you surprised to find them missing.
What came in-between those ever so important junctures. I wonder. I can't give any amount of thought depth, meaning or structure other than: I doubt, therefore I am.

No comments: