Monday 29 September 2008

Love loud, don't lose loud.

Both of us must suffer this same unbearable ache with an unforeseen end, we await the time and date your heart and mind awake. This day is coming, our calendars are ticking and their clocks are turning. If we don't hang them, they surely can not hang themselves. Let us be proud of their pride.
Rising from the tomb that was created for the organs that we require, we wait: attending his wake, I want to hold your hand and kiss your troubles asunder and on the daily basis I tell myself to the drum kick or sound of thunder's clap that I shall not solely act upon plunder, there is no sign of the fates, with which they speak of, conspiring against our adornment: mourning will pass by morning.
They may wonder but it is timeless, our weakness and there is nowhere I'd rather be, sweetness, than on my way home to be by your side tonight.
I trust you as I trust our sister winter, she reassures me that this, like everything else, will soon come to pass. Let us be proud of her pride.

..and when we rejoice in a common room with drinks and just a couple of friends: spring is here, we'll protest, let it burst and bloom!
How will it feel?

To hold your hand and kiss your troubles asleep, I know that it is not much but I'll say: you mean something to someone and that's nobodies fault.
To hold my hand and kiss my troubles asleep, you'll know that it is not much but you'll tell me that I mean something to someone and that's nobodies fault.
We know that it isn't much but we'll hold hands and kiss even our own troubles to sleep: we mean something to someone and that's nobodies fault. Let us be proud of our pride.

No comments: