Saturday 27 September 2008

You can't have your cake and eat it; to be seen to eat in public.

Run along, kid(s). There are bigger wishes under the sky than a girl that seemingly not only can not be free but can not be lonely at the same time.

Touché, she exclaimed: we will run along, kid, but will you keep up? I got worries in my system and a fault to every piston that you can place your thumb on, with reference or simply give a name to and they wont even gradually stop functioning, let alone shut the fuck up. Alike the corruption that lays in the apples of their, including your, eye...so, don't try and keep me awake at night with your heart's cry or mind's pine, they're doing fine on their own and we don't need you, your comfort zone or the supposed paradise that becomes this debt, regardless of it's prime...ride straight home.

..and you may fly but I can't begin to expect to stick around and mind their crimes. If they shoot you down, I'll be fine to the spectators shy and I will simply ask why in my own time: tormented by the irrevocably incessant drum beat of what could or should have been -- if only your heartbeat, as irregular, didn't win over your peace of mind.

Lived in books; believed in everything...taken a flight.
Strictly hypothetical; alike the demons in her head.
Lived in bars; believe in nothing...started a fight.
Strictly theoretical; alike the ideologies we've bled for.

..so now I'm very, very curious as to what you will say next.

No comments: