Sunday 28 June 2009

Grave digger...

Grave digger, when you bury me make it deep so I have room to breath and just watch as the world spins and think about how I don't fit in.
Grave digger, when you bury me do it quick so that I can't see all the life that I'll be missing because life is all wasted on the living.
Grave digger, deliver me from my sins because I've been drowning in the same deep shit since I can't remember when.
I'm just saying I don't want to again.
Grave digger, rest my bones in peace and sing a song under your breath for me. Sing something soft, sing something low, sing something we both know.
Grave digger, deliver me from myself. The only one to blame, there's my sinful name, so I honestly might as well I'm just saying that it hurts like hell
Grave digger deliver me. Grave digger set me free.

No comments: