Monday 22 June 2009

Although a lamb will go to slaughter, a man he learns when to walk away.

A treat, a real retreat, another country nonetheless is more you explore another country without me when you return we shall see how you feel about me after visiting another country nevertheless is more without me.

Strange eyes, once pretty, I know you worry. Pretty eyes shouldn't have to disguise worry. How I wish we had met before all others, before the fall, and only then do I believe that things would have been different. Pretty eyes, don't worry, please let my strange eyes carry the weight of our troubles.

..our city did crumble into another city entirely. It was a strange sight to behold, we pitied our circumstance, a relationship too bold and beautiful to watch fall yet we watched as if from a distance and now things are much different. We can not feel the same as before.

No comments: