Wednesday 3 June 2009

..expose your youth.

I've spent the last few nights, since I first found out, tortured by the phone and it makes more sense to be filled with doubt.
You moved too soon, so...you're lost to me and now I can't find your voice or the words you speak and it's terrifying.
It's strange to antiquate something vogue like truth, I find it rather bold in the ways that you chose to expose your youth.
You're different now, so..I made you sad and I can't find the map that was marked to lead to the heart you had.

There will be numbness soon, I'll forgive and forget about you and any memory of what you are to me will be washed away.
Sure, I'm sad to lose but I will conceive that it was beautiful but sometimes cruel. Well, isn't that the way?
It's strange to me how when stories change, with those things we said that just can't be unsaid, but it's not my way.
I wish you well, you still are loved.
I hope you're happy now or at least happier than when truth was true.
A lie for a lie or a lie for life; goodbye.
It's me.
A wash.
A sea.

No comments: