Wednesday 5 May 2010

One look at you and my head was on fire.

I always knew that I would spend a lot of time alone. No one would understand me. Maybe I should go and live amongst the animals. Spend all my time amongst the animals. And on the tracks I would go. They lead to the sea. To be amongst the animals.

Too busy or too much like me, we depart, we're free now to be whatever it is that we choose to be, I suppose, in society and the world at large I am so small. I don't blame you. You are free.

I always knew I would spend a lot of time alone. No one would understand me. I grew up ugly. I grew up stupid. And I grew up alone.
Maybe I should go out tonight. Spend all my money amongst the people and the lights. And on those white lines and wet tiles I would go. To the bar. To be amongst the animals.

No comments: